Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANNOUNCEMENTS

JELLY SHOTS=BEANFEST

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL IN TTC DURING INVASIONS

INVASIONS ON AGAIN

SATURDAY NIGHT INVASIONS

CALLERS

DECOY TOXIC WASTE MYSTIKLEIGH BONGO MCMONKEY CRAWFISH MIDNIGHT JINX

DISTRICT IS ALWAYS

ZANY ACRES

The Toon Union
April 20, 2024, 02:30:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links New Posts Chat Room Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Thoughts for the day

Shoutbox
October 09, 2019, 07:36:49 am toonunionrevived: lol
January 04, 2017, 08:50:26 pm Decoy: Roll Eyes
May 04, 2013, 10:59:08 am 123123123a: lololol its akhil
May 04, 2013, 10:58:52 am 123123123a: tuminecra ft.com
January 26, 2013, 09:40:47 pm missdottie: ooo!
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts for the day  (Read 624 times)
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Moods: Sexy

: .

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck
R.I.P all my other toons :(

« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2009, 09:57:04 pm »

ROTFLMAO Well thats why Stryker has such great ideas Cheesy Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

stryker
Administrator

Rep 52

Moods: Sweaty

Myspace Comments
: :
Honeywick 131
pig
Toxic Waste 112
dog

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2009, 01:13:48 pm »

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the site Not a lurker was stirring, not even to fight The mousepads were hung by the hard drives with care In hopes that Ol' Honeywick soon would be there. Our members are logged in Laptops in their beds While CFO minthons beans danced in their heads Decoy on her rabbit and MoxyGrl on her duck Had just gone to river to CJ, AW ****! When out on the steps arose such a clatter All of Toon Union showed up to see what was the matter Away to the shoutbox I signed in - in a flash I see Bongo McMonkey! His clothes? Yikes they clash! Toon in the thread, ToonTown Tips you should know A blizzard in the Brrrgh, Don't eat the yellow snow When what to my wondering eyes should appear? We have a new member, OMEGA came here?? With very little thought she typed in too soon And quickly found out you don't **** with Moon More rapid than lightenin g HellBent joined in, And he rolled a big fat one and said "LET THE PARTY BEGIN!" Now Dreary!,now Cheetah,now Bongo McMonkey! On Jinxy,on Fangs, on Decoy and Moxy! To the shot glass we go, Jose Cuervo does call, Chug away! Chug away! Chug away all!!

written by: Decoy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 04:08:22 pm by Decoy » Report Spam   Logged

xbrokenveil

Rep 4

Moods: Happy

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 04:57:12 am »

"Girls have unique powers. They get wet without water, bleed without injury, and make boneless things get hard!"
Report Spam   Logged
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Moods: Sexy

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck
R.I.P all my other toons :(

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2010, 03:28:22 pm »

ohhhh Veil I love that!!!!

OK everybody I made signature s for, they are gone! It seems the site I went through added some things and in doing so our codes no longer work so I have made myself a new one, if anyone wants/needs me to make them a new one or even if I have never made you one yet PM me and give me an idea of the design you want and I will do it right away! Sorry ya'll!
Report Spam   Logged

Toon
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2010, 11:11:39 pm »

My thought today is, I went to TT to change passwords and acct info... Y'all need to. ANyway, my 2 accts made in my kids names were linked to MY acct so i have complete access over there settings directly from MY acct. Well one setting option is to have Open chat with any disney member... . it makes all other toons that have it on become blue so they can see WHATEVER u say!!!! So they are s/f automatic ally yet not on your friends list. It's pretty cool, U can see numbers now!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: