Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANNOUNCEMENTS

JELLY SHOTS=BEANFEST

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL IN TTC DURING INVASIONS

INVASIONS ON AGAIN

SATURDAY NIGHT INVASIONS

CALLERS

DECOY TOXIC WASTE MYSTIKLEIGH BONGO MCMONKEY CRAWFISH MIDNIGHT JINX

DISTRICT IS ALWAYS

ZANY ACRES

The Toon Union
March 28, 2024, 05:26:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links New Posts Chat Room Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Calling all Members!

Shoutbox
October 09, 2019, 07:36:49 am toonunionrevived: lol
January 04, 2017, 08:50:26 pm Decoy: Roll Eyes
May 04, 2013, 10:59:08 am 123123123a: lololol its akhil
May 04, 2013, 10:58:52 am 123123123a: tuminecra ft.com
January 26, 2013, 09:40:47 pm missdottie: ooo!
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Members!  (Read 747 times)
Lady Rufflemuffin

Rep 10

Moods: Lonely

: :

Myspace Comments
: Lady Rufflemuf fin 116 dog

Lady Sparkleji nx 15 black cat

« on: February 13, 2010, 03:30:36 am »

OK, here's my two+ cents:

1.  I never can make that jelly shots time.  We all seem to be online in the evenings the most.  Perhaps it could be night time?  Maybe your kick off to the CFO Mini-Marathon?

2.  I don't care about racing yet, so I'm really unlikely to show for it.  Sorry.

3.  I would show for golfing but might not be every week.  I love to golf.  I'd go at it for an hour or so one day a week.

4.  I can't do the CFO Mini for real until I'm maxed, but it seems to be popular and easy to get to.  Seems to run super late though.  Maybe would be a better Friday night run?  Idk.  Just thinking out loud.  LOL

5.  Run schedule works for me.  I like that the runs are one right after the other, real fast.  As I'm working on all my suits still; none are maxed, it makes it really hard to make the runs every night.  I tend to shout for help in chat a lot which is super helpful, but it would be nice to have a recovery day inbetween a few run days to collect merits and such.  CEO seems to be a big issue with ppl having a hard time getting notes or options or whatever.  Maybe a Front Three/Middle Six & Deed Office night would be good (maybe in conjuncti on with the invasion night - I mean if you're calling, can you go with us and call between cog sets - idk how that works?)  But yeah scheduled "merit" nights would be great.  We'd need to watch for invasion districts on off nights.

*Perhaps as a break from, or in addition to, run nights, we could do some special events?  Like a VP Duo-Off?  I liked hearing about Scoot and Decoy trying to Duo the VP.  Would be fun to have a contest and "awards" for those who make it through a duo, or those that get through the fastest.  I've heard of "one-track" runs which sounds like a blast too.  Speed challenge s in VP are fun as well.  Just something kinda beyond the typical run might be fun.  Just a suggestio n.  Smiley

Ya'll are amazing!  I have loved EVERY SINGLE run I have gone on with ya'll!  The humor and closeness ya'll share is incredibl e and unlike anywhere else.  I love knowing there is a group of toons that I can laugh with on the side, cry with (already done that) when RL brings me down, and call on when I need stuff in TT.   Not to be cheesy here, but seriously, ya'll are amazing.  More people need to come over here bc I can't fully explain it to them and give it justice!

BTW - Here is a good place to say it I guess... anyone that needs help with Deed Offices and Front Three - I'm around.  I'll help.  I like to run those even when I don't need them.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: