Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANNOUNCEMENTS

JELLY SHOTS=BEANFEST

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL IN TTC DURING INVASIONS

INVASIONS ON AGAIN

SATURDAY NIGHT INVASIONS

CALLERS

DECOY TOXIC WASTE MYSTIKLEIGH BONGO MCMONKEY CRAWFISH MIDNIGHT JINX

DISTRICT IS ALWAYS

ZANY ACRES

The Toon Union
March 28, 2024, 07:04:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links New Posts Chat Room Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Just because you can doesn't mean you should part 2

Shoutbox
October 09, 2019, 07:36:49 am toonunionrevived: lol
January 04, 2017, 08:50:26 pm Decoy: Roll Eyes
May 04, 2013, 10:59:08 am 123123123a: lololol its akhil
May 04, 2013, 10:58:52 am 123123123a: tuminecra ft.com
January 26, 2013, 09:40:47 pm missdottie: ooo!
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Just because you can doesn't mean you should part 2  (Read 622 times)
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Moods: Sexy

: .

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck
R.I.P all my other toons :(

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 10:38:01 pm »

Well I don't know which toon in particula r you are referring to what I do know is that all the toons I saw using it acted like a bunch of damn fools. Its not us here you have to apologize to try telling Disney that. By the way how long are you banned for?
Report Spam   Logged

Itsmichellecullen
Mushy!! :3

Rep 1

Moods: Happy
Myspace Comments
: Mushy - Tall Maroon Mouse Cheesy Laff- 74 (it rarley changes, ive had the same laff for 2 months) My gags do change alot tho, because i train a ton hehe i am pretty close to maxing Cheesy

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 10:40:53 pm »

Im referring to Mushy, the maroon mouse. How did you know i was banned? XD I was actually banned for something that i have to say is pretty lame. I was banned for saying "completly having nothing to do with this hack" to my friend to check her youtube (i said tube) and thats it... well thats what it said on the email i got sent by toontown. I am banned for 3 days. Why?
Report Spam   Logged

-Mushy Cheesy
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 10:44:43 pm »

I am the one who took and posted all screenies just wondering who TT got so far. I would love to know how long Blinky got LMAO In case you don't realize who I am , I am Decoy ;)

Let me also remind you of this it does not matter what you said the point is that it showed up in black to TT and so does your name tag thats all they needed. By the way if you need help removing the program from your computer PM Honeywick and gl
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 10:48:53 pm by Decoy » Report Spam   Logged

Itsmichellecullen

Rep 1

Myspace Comments
: Mushy - Tall Maroon Mouse Cheesy Laff- 74 (it rarley changes, ive had the same laff for 2 months) My gags do change alot tho, because i train a ton hehe i am pretty close to maxing Cheesy

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 10:47:52 pm »

Haha ya ik XD, lol, oh and.... :/ i saw blinky today not so long ago on my friends toon (btw without the hack because i was on her computer) and ya it was her (her laff and gags and everythin g)
haha ya you said something to me but i was too distracte d to really get what you where saying so i asked who you where incase i knew you. lol
Report Spam   Logged

-Mushy Cheesy
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 10:50:35 pm »

Well now ya do LOL Hello Michelle I am Debbie nice to meet ya ;) You weren't the worst of them but when u got in my face and asked who i was well that kinda irked me LMAO
Report Spam   Logged

Itsmichellecullen

Rep 1

Myspace Comments

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 10:55:27 pm »

aw man i accidentl y posted my comment on the shout thing XD well here it is haha:

oh yes i have already removed it after a day of the perverted ness that really creeped me out. it got way out of hand. :3 hahah hi Debbie ^^ LOL sorry about that i wasnt trying to be mean hehe the thing is, is that i have super bad memory when it comes to names and toons that you see all around, so i was wondering if i knew you or i was your friend because you where talking to me lol
Report Spam   Logged

-Mushy Cheesy
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 11:12:31 pm »

LOL and no problem welcome to Toon Union I hope ya stick around all are welcome Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: