Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANNOUNCEMENTS

JELLY SHOTS=BEANFEST

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL IN TTC DURING INVASIONS

INVASIONS ON AGAIN

SATURDAY NIGHT INVASIONS

CALLERS

DECOY TOXIC WASTE MYSTIKLEIGH BONGO MCMONKEY CRAWFISH MIDNIGHT JINX

DISTRICT IS ALWAYS

ZANY ACRES

The Toon Union
March 29, 2024, 09:50:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links New Posts Chat Room Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Just because you can doesn't mean you should part 2

Shoutbox
October 09, 2019, 07:36:49 am toonunionrevived: lol
January 04, 2017, 08:50:26 pm Decoy: Roll Eyes
May 04, 2013, 10:59:08 am 123123123a: lololol its akhil
May 04, 2013, 10:58:52 am 123123123a: tuminecra ft.com
January 26, 2013, 09:40:47 pm missdottie: ooo!
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Just because you can doesn't mean you should part 2  (Read 626 times)
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Moods: Sexy

: .

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck
R.I.P all my other toons :(

« on: May 17, 2010, 11:48:09 pm »

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:50:25 am by stryker » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 12:00:45 am »

My final thoughts on this..

Yes it a program that one must download in order to see this not all can.
I saw a toon their my kids used to play with and he is still on one of their friends list he and his younger brother share a comp and a TT acct so what one does the other is subjected to. This program auto starts when you open Toontown. GET IT???
Yes I am guilty of downloadi ng it and Disney will get this entire post if they choose to ban Decoy for life so be it I am guilty but not so much as in what those idiots were saying. I never in a million years thought of a toon using a racial slur among some of the other things I witnessed . It sickens me. I am removing this off of my comp and I urge you to do the same LIKE I SAID this program auto starts when Toontown is opened. Do you share an account with a child? a younger sibling? I hope the answer is no if you are using this program. What I do hope is that you share it with a parent and you didn't realize that it was an auto start and your ass will be busted. This is a forum where adults and mature teens hang out yes. We talk bad at times but never is racism allowed not to mention some of the other garbage that was said. Judge me fine I don't care but what is wrong is wrong.  I doubt the craetor of this program intended it for this purpose.  I will answer any and all questions on this so feel free to post.
Report Spam   Logged

bureto101
other toons will be missed
Administrator

Rep 78

Moods: Lucky

Myspace Comments
Landon- green mouse 35
Other toons r just memories

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 06:57:32 pm »

My final thoughts on this..

Yes it a program that one must download in order to see this not all can.
I saw a toon their my kids used to play with and he is still on one of their friends list he and his younger brother share a comp and a TT acct so what one does the other is subjected to. This program auto starts when you open Toontown. GET IT???
Yes I am guilty of downloadi ng it and Disney will get this entire post if they choose to ban Decoy for life so be it I am guilty but not so much as in what those idiots were saying. I never in a million years thought of a toon using a racial slur among some of the other things I witnessed . It sickens me. I am removing this off of my comp and I urge you to do the same LIKE I SAID this program auto starts when Toontown is opened. Do you share an account with a child? a younger sibling? I hope the answer is no if you are using this program. What I do hope is that you share it with a parent and you didn't realize that it was an auto start and your ass will be busted. This is a forum where adults and mature teens hang out yes. We talk bad at times but never is racism allowed not to mention some of the other garbage that was said. Judge me fine I don't care but what is wrong is wrong.  I doubt the craetor of this program intended it for this purpose.  I will answer any and all questions on this so feel free to post.
Hi IDK if u know me lol u do anyway i have this program it is my account only cal,bongo,logan,duke,scoot buut they never on it they have it cuz i trust them anyway my point is should i del it i dont type with it i just did 1 time to see it and that was last night anyway I use it to read what other ppl could be saying bout me so deb what should i do?
Report Spam   Logged

Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:13:21 pm »

Get this off of your computer if you do not know how Honeywick will help you. We have spoken directly to Disney IF YOU ARE WEARING A GRAY TAG AND THEY SEE YOU, YOU WILL BANNED FOR LIFE. Think of what this does in the hands of kids who think its ok to give their real names ages phone numbers They are now targets. Disney is not going to allow this to remain nor will it tolerate anyone using it. Toon Union does not endorse nor support this hack/program in any way. Have I made myself clear?
Report Spam   Logged

bureto101
Administrator

Rep 78

Myspace Comments
Landon- green mouse 35

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 09:26:38 pm »

Get this off of your computer if you do not know how Honeywick will help you. We have spoken directly to Disney IF YOU ARE WEARING A GRAY TAG AND THEY SEE YOU, YOU WILL BANNED FOR LIFE. Think of what this does in the hands of kids who think its ok to give their real names ages phone numbers They are now targets. Disney is not going to allow this to remain nor will it tolerate anyone using it. Toon Union does not endorse nor support this hack/program in any way. Have I made myself clear?
yes mam
Report Spam   Logged

bureto101
Administrator

Rep 78

Myspace Comments
Landon- green mouse 35

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 09:45:53 pm »

ok
Report Spam   Logged

Itsmichellecullen
Mushy!! :3

Rep 1

Moods: Happy
Myspace Comments
: Mushy - Tall Maroon Mouse Cheesy Laff- 74 (it rarley changes, ive had the same laff for 2 months) My gags do change alot tho, because i train a ton hehe i am pretty close to maxing Cheesy

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 10:04:09 pm »

:O....

Hmm, thats my toon.....

Oh wow, i guess i went a little crazy with the new power this hack gave me....
I am sorry.
I was being racist?
D: Some people went WAY over board though... . And im talking about Cyber Sex. :/ I know, its really sick. But the thing is, is that i have never had more fun on Toontown than i have had with this hack that lets you say what you actually want to say. And not everythin g i said was dirty and/or gross. That was just the first phew minutes i had with this hack, and yes, I did go kind of crazy with it. I am sorry about that.
Report Spam   Logged

-Mushy Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: