Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANNOUNCEMENTS

JELLY SHOTS=BEANFEST

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL IN TTC DURING INVASIONS

INVASIONS ON AGAIN

SATURDAY NIGHT INVASIONS

CALLERS

DECOY TOXIC WASTE MYSTIKLEIGH BONGO MCMONKEY CRAWFISH MIDNIGHT JINX

DISTRICT IS ALWAYS

ZANY ACRES

The Toon Union
March 29, 2024, 12:01:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links New Posts Chat Room Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Comments

Shoutbox
October 09, 2019, 07:36:49 am toonunionrevived: lol
January 04, 2017, 08:50:26 pm Decoy: Roll Eyes
May 04, 2013, 10:59:08 am 123123123a: lololol its akhil
May 04, 2013, 10:58:52 am 123123123a: tuminecra ft.com
January 26, 2013, 09:40:47 pm missdottie: ooo!
View Shout History
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comments  (Read 174 times)
stryker
Administrator

Rep 52

Moods: Sweaty

: .

Myspace Comments
: :
Honeywick 131
pig
Toxic Waste 112
dog

« on: November 07, 2009, 08:33:55 pm »

COMMENTS HERE
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

stryker
Administrator

Rep 52

Myspace Comments
Honeywick 131
pig
Toxic Waste 112
dog

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 08:36:47 pm »

MOVED BY STRYKER POSTED BY dECOY

Well Anita decided to delete the other posts from Wendy. So again we ask what the **** you got to hide Anita? Wendy hit a nerve? She say some **** that implicate s you as a two faced liar? You got the balls to show up here and respond? And by the way Anita who the **** is gonna pay out of their pocket to vBulletei n for the domain name and the website tools for the upcoming year? Its in KM's name you think she's going to do it?? LMAO No Little Fancy Pedalwhip paying your bills this time around huh? 

My apologies to Wendy first and foremost.  When the shock of what I have just read passes I may add more about my take on this. One word comes to mind FLOORED.

For once in my life I honestly don't know what to say.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 08:31:57 pm by stryker » Report Spam   Logged

stryker
Administrator

Rep 52

Myspace Comments
Honeywick 131
pig
Toxic Waste 112
dog

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:08:39 pm »

Originall y posted by moonbeamp ass

ok, let me start by saying... i was a memeber of TTH, both of my accts were banned 1 ok, i will accept, i did tell another member she was a lying, backstabb ing **** **** (Ugly Fleabag Sourstink, Neigh Kid)...but my second ban was **** ridiculus ...i was banned for using 2 different IP addresses; well that can happen if you go to your sister's house & sign in on her computer. ..but oh well what-the-****-ever!!!!

Now, here's what i don't get...TTH, GuildV.2, Guildv.2 offical.. .what the hell is the big damn deal, i thought these were sites for fans of TT to visit & connect with other people who love to play TT...but to me it seems like a political hell site . .. why does there need to be soo many BM's (doesn't everyone have enough **** "bowel "movements" of their own), moderator s ok i can see that, but all this other seems to me like power hungry people just looking for something & someone to control.. .that people who come to these site, especiall y TTH, you are ONLY welcomed there if you are of the same mind set as all of their political leaders.. .gosh forbid, you are an independe nt thinker & feeler & of your own opinion, because if so, you are NOT Welcome at TTH...for crying out loud people, "Disney's Toontown" is a **** game created for kids, but played by everyone, young & old alike...g row up & get a real **** life people, IT IS A GAME!!!! If you have a problem with someone or don't like them for whatever reason, then stay away from them, don't start trouble, spreading vicious lies about them, posting their personal info on a public site, being mean to them on or off is TT is just totally immature & uncalled for...i love TT & i have met some wonderful people there...i have also met some psycho people there too...i've met kids on their that are a million times more mature than alot of the adults i know...

TTH, if you choose to run your site as a clique' then that's fine, but put a warning before people join that this site is a clique' not an open site to everyone, that NOT everyone is welcomed there...i n that statement, plz include how the person must think, feel, & what their opinions should be to join & be part of your clique'...you don't have the right to mislead people that you have a site that is for TT fans; because i know 1st hand, that it is not...

Now, plz explain, how all of this went from a game & site to connect to HELL IN TT???

dazed & confuzed    
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: