Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net

ANNOUNCEMENTS

JELLY SHOTS=BEANFEST

SATURDAY 8:00 P.M. CENTRAL IN TTC DURING INVASIONS

INVASIONS ON AGAIN

SATURDAY NIGHT INVASIONS

CALLERS

DECOY TOXIC WASTE MYSTIKLEIGH BONGO MCMONKEY CRAWFISH MIDNIGHT JINX

DISTRICT IS ALWAYS

ZANY ACRES

The Toon Union
March 28, 2024, 08:20:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Gallery Links New Posts Chat Room Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Invasions

Shoutbox
October 09, 2019, 07:36:49 am toonunionrevived: lol
January 04, 2017, 08:50:26 pm Decoy: Roll Eyes
May 04, 2013, 10:59:08 am 123123123a: lololol its akhil
May 04, 2013, 10:58:52 am 123123123a: tuminecra ft.com
January 26, 2013, 09:40:47 pm missdottie: ooo!
View Shout History
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invasions  (Read 367 times)
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Moods: Sexy

: .

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck
R.I.P all my other toons :(

« on: November 16, 2009, 12:15:26 am »

Now that we have gotten ourselves a clan name and chosen a district, Stryk and I would like to start calling invasions for our clan. What I need to know is what time is good for everybody? I was thinking I'll call for an hour starting at 9 p.m. til 10p.m. then Stryk from 10p.m. til 11p.m. for now one day a week, which we all need to decide which night works best for everybody . Once we get all that worked out if others want to extend the invasion time let us know and we will add you to the list. Also that way if somebody needs a specific cog you can request in an invasion thread. I will start one up soon to let ya'll know the exact time we have all decided upon. So post here whats a good day for you and if the time slot is good. God I am **** tired I just reread that and could that be more of a jumbled mass of words LMAO But I think ya'll know what I am trying to say LOL So gimme some feedback so we can get started.  Also, if you are trying to max your toon in VP,CJ,CFO,or, CEO let us know we can arrange run times in Loonyvill e  (lol I wanted Sillyham but Loonyvill e does fit us here) Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Toon
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 12:20:57 am »

Moon has tues and weds evenings off, but i assume most have weekends off?? And I know we have a few trying to max cash... so they could probably use some mint help??
Report Spam   Logged
Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 12:29:51 am »

Only day with no night time invasions in TT are Saturday nights, Sunday nights, and Monday nights. I had to go check LOL They cover those days we can use theirs LOL :P So narrowing it down Saturday might be best because no work/school in the a.m.?  Yes, no, maybe so? lol
Report Spam   Logged

Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 03:42:40 pm »

Incase some of you missed it the invasion day, time, and district are listed. They are on the ToonTownH allSucks  front page, be creative and look around lol You'll find them. Stryker wanted to announce it in a unique fashion.
Report Spam   Logged

bureto101
other toons will be missed
Administrator

Rep 78

Moods: Lucky

Myspace Comments
Landon- green mouse 35
Other toons r just memories

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 07:07:26 pm »

Now that we have gotten ourselves a clan name and chosen a district, Stryk and I would like to start calling invasions for our clan. What I need to know is what time is good for everybody? I was thinking I'll call for an hour starting at 9 p.m. til 10p.m. then Stryk from 10p.m. til 11p.m. for now one day a week, which we all need to decide which night works best for everybody . Once we get all that worked out if others want to extend the invasion time let us know and we will add you to the list. Also that way if somebody needs a specific cog you can request in an invasion thread. I will start one up soon to let ya'll know the exact time we have all decided upon. So post here whats a good day for you and if the time slot is good. God I am **** tired I just reread that and could that be more of a jumbled mass of words LMAO But I think ya'll know what I am trying to say LOL So gimme some feedback so we can get started.  Also, if you are trying to max your toon in VP,CJ,CFO,or, CEO let us know we can arrange run times in Loonyvill e  (lol I wanted Sillyham but Loonyvill e does fit us here) Smiley
omfg so cool
Report Spam   Logged

bureto101
other toons will be missed
Administrator

Rep 78

Moods: Lucky

Myspace Comments
Landon- green mouse 35
Other toons r just memories

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 07:08:18 pm »

ok when i max lawbot i promise ill start calling invasions
Report Spam   Logged

Decoy
Administrator

Rep 66

Myspace Comments
Decoy 116 duck

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 01:31:09 pm »

ok when i max lawbot i promise ill start calling invasions

Excellent! We would love to have you call for us and also theres a pretty cool looking award for it that Honeywick made ;)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: